Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introduction

2. email : dasarpjonam@gmail.com
3. Academic standing: 2nd year phd Computer Science.
4. From - India
5. I am taking this class to get an idea about the present sight and touch technologies available. To know how research in this field has enhanced CHI.

6. I expect myself to be working in a reputed research institute after 10 years or may be in teaching profession.
7. Next technological advancement - Elimination of mouse.
9. I would like to meet Albert Einstein / Mahathma Gandhi. It would be an opportunity for me to know the motivation behind their achievements.
10. Rope and Batman - Dark knight are my favorite movies.
11. Other areas of interest - philosophy, history, psychology and religion.
I like ants cos they are workaholic.


No comments:

Post a Comment